The event was an informal forum to allow law students to explore alternative career paths with NYU Law alumni and gain a better understanding of the many career choices that are available. Students were able to ask questions about each participant’s practice and frame a better picture of what the day-to-day experience of that practice would entail.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact