The event was an informal forum to allow law students to explore alternative career paths with NYU Law alumni and gain a better understanding of the many career choices that are available. Students were able to ask questions about each participant’s practice and frame a better picture of what the day-to-day experience of that practice would entail.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.