From May 18 through May 24, firm partners, Charles Ruggiero, Terrence McAllister and Ned McMahon along with trademark associate Jeffrey Scepanski attended the INTA meetings in Seattle, Washington. The event brought together nearly 11,000 attendees making this the largest INTA Annual Meeting ever. The Annual Meeting brings together trademark and patent practitioners from around the globe for educational sessions, networking, and socializing. Our team met with many overseas colleagues and associates and provided them with updates on US trademark and patent practice insights and changes. In turn, the team learned valuable insights on changes to trademark and patent practices and rules from our colleagues and associates from around the world. Next year the INTA meetings will be closer to us on the East Coast- Boston, Massachusetts.
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.