Robert Dean, a partner in the firm, will be on the course faculty for the upcoming PLI Advanced Patent Prosecution Workshop in New York City on July 13-14, 2011. Mr. Dean will be an instructor in the Claims Drafting and Amendment Drafting Workshops for the Chemical/Pharmaceutical Group. Mr. Dean has also authored an article entitled “Patent Term Adjustment” for the course handbook.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.