Robert Dean, a partner in the firm, will be on the course faculty for the upcoming PLI Advanced Patent Prosecution Workshop in New York City on July 13-14, 2011. Mr. Dean will be an instructor in the Claims Drafting and Amendment Drafting Workshops for the Chemical/Pharmaceutical Group. Mr. Dean has also authored an article entitled “Patent Term Adjustment” for the course handbook.
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.
- IP Lecture at Fairfield University
- TRADEMARK LAW – A NEW TOOL FOR FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?
- We are pleased to announce that Erica Dorsey has become a partner at the firm.