Robert Dean, a partner in the firm, will be on the course faculty for the upcoming PLI Advanced Patent Prosecution Workshop in New York City on July 13-14, 2011. Mr. Dean will be an instructor in the Claims Drafting and Amendment Drafting Workshops for the Chemical/Pharmaceutical Group. Mr. Dean has also authored an article entitled “Patent Term Adjustment” for the course handbook.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak