Robert Dean, a partner in the firm, will be on the course faculty for the upcoming PLI Advanced Patent Prosecution Workshop in New York City on July 13-14, 2011. Mr. Dean will be an instructor in the Claims Drafting and Amendment Drafting Workshops for the Chemical/Pharmaceutical Group. Mr. Dean has also authored an article entitled “Patent Term Adjustment” for the course handbook.
- Paul Greeley was the guest lecturer at Connecticut College’s course in Cyber Law and Policy on October 12, 2021.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures