Robert Dean, a partner in the firm, will be on the course faculty for the upcoming PLI Advanced Patent Prosecution Workshop in New York City on July 13-14, 2011. Mr. Dean will be an instructor in the Claims Drafting and Amendment Drafting Workshops for the Chemical/Pharmaceutical Group. Mr. Dean has also authored an article entitled “Patent Term Adjustment” for the course handbook.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact