Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners will be participating in a panel discussion LESSONS FOR STARTUPS ABOUT IP OWNERSHIP, NON-COMPETITION AND OTHER ISSUES presented by the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Venture Group. The program will focus on both IP and employment related issues that new business start-ups should consider in their development of business planning. The program will be held in Stamford at noon on February 9, 2011.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.