Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners will be participating in a panel discussion LESSONS FOR STARTUPS ABOUT IP OWNERSHIP, NON-COMPETITION AND OTHER ISSUES presented by the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Venture Group. The program will focus on both IP and employment related issues that new business start-ups should consider in their development of business planning. The program will be held in Stamford at noon on February 9, 2011.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak