Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners will be participating in a panel discussion LESSONS FOR STARTUPS ABOUT IP OWNERSHIP, NON-COMPETITION AND OTHER ISSUES presented by the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Venture Group. The program will focus on both IP and employment related issues that new business start-ups should consider in their development of business planning. The program will be held in Stamford at noon on February 9, 2011.
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.
- IP Lecture at Fairfield University
- TRADEMARK LAW – A NEW TOOL FOR FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?
- We are pleased to announce that Erica Dorsey has become a partner at the firm.