Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners will be participating in a panel discussion LESSONS FOR STARTUPS ABOUT IP OWNERSHIP, NON-COMPETITION AND OTHER ISSUES presented by the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Venture Group. The program will focus on both IP and employment related issues that new business start-ups should consider in their development of business planning. The program will be held in Stamford at noon on February 9, 2011.
- Paul Greeley was the guest lecturer at Connecticut College’s course in Cyber Law and Policy on October 12, 2021.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures