Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners will be participating in a panel discussion LESSONS FOR STARTUPS ABOUT IP OWNERSHIP, NON-COMPETITION AND OTHER ISSUES presented by the Fairfield County Bar Association and the Connecticut Venture Group. The program will focus on both IP and employment related issues that new business start-ups should consider in their development of business planning. The program will be held in Stamford at noon on February 9, 2011.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact