Ned McMahon, a partner in the firm, was invited by Sacred Heart University to be a guest lecturer in the graduate program of the John F. Welch College of Business. Ned will be teaching several courses to the University’s MBA students on Intellectual Property, Competition, and Antitrust.
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.
- IP Lecture at Fairfield University
- TRADEMARK LAW – A NEW TOOL FOR FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?
- We are pleased to announce that Erica Dorsey has become a partner at the firm.