Ned McMahon, a partner in the firm, was invited by Sacred Heart University to be a guest lecturer in the graduate program of the John F. Welch College of Business. Ned will be teaching several courses to the University’s MBA students on Intellectual Property, Competition, and Antitrust.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.