Ned will continue his practice counseling a variety of national and international clients on intellectual property matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, the preparation and defense of opinions of infringement, invalidity, and patentability, the licensing of intellectual property assets, and the preparation and prosecution of trademark applications. Ned has extensive experience in the mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing fields, as well as related technologies. Ned is an active board member and past president of the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact