Ned will continue his practice counseling a variety of national and international clients on intellectual property matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, the preparation and defense of opinions of infringement, invalidity, and patentability, the licensing of intellectual property assets, and the preparation and prosecution of trademark applications. Ned has extensive experience in the mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing fields, as well as related technologies. Ned is an active board member and past president of the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association.
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.
- IP Lecture at Fairfield University
- TRADEMARK LAW – A NEW TOOL FOR FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?
- We are pleased to announce that Erica Dorsey has become a partner at the firm.