Ned will continue his practice counseling a variety of national and international clients on intellectual property matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, the preparation and defense of opinions of infringement, invalidity, and patentability, the licensing of intellectual property assets, and the preparation and prosecution of trademark applications. Ned has extensive experience in the mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing fields, as well as related technologies. Ned is an active board member and past president of the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.