Ned will continue his practice counseling a variety of national and international clients on intellectual property matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, the preparation and defense of opinions of infringement, invalidity, and patentability, the licensing of intellectual property assets, and the preparation and prosecution of trademark applications. Ned has extensive experience in the mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing fields, as well as related technologies. Ned is an active board member and past president of the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association.
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak
- OGRP COVID-19 Update – Please Use Electronic Mail