One of our partners, Ned McMahon will be participating in a panel discussion at Stamford Innovation Center on June 13 entitled navigating business, investment, and legal challenges facing entrepreneurs: laying the foundation for a successful startup. The panel will discuss many topics that impact Provide an overview of today’s entrepreneur/startup ecosystem in Connecticut, including types of technologies, company demographics, talent sources, and funding sources. The attached flyer provides more details on the program and how to sign up to attend.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.