One of our partners, Ned McMahon will be participating in a panel discussion at Stamford Innovation Center on June 13 entitled navigating business, investment, and legal challenges facing entrepreneurs: laying the foundation for a successful startup. The panel will discuss many topics that impact Provide an overview of today’s entrepreneur/startup ecosystem in Connecticut, including types of technologies, company demographics, talent sources, and funding sources. The attached flyer provides more details on the program and how to sign up to attend.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact