One of our partners, Ned McMahon will be participating in a panel discussion at Stamford Innovation Center on June 13 entitled navigating business, investment, and legal challenges facing entrepreneurs: laying the foundation for a successful startup. The panel will discuss many topics that impact Provide an overview of today’s entrepreneur/startup ecosystem in Connecticut, including types of technologies, company demographics, talent sources, and funding sources. The attached flyer provides more details on the program and how to sign up to attend.
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.
- IP Lecture at Fairfield University
- TRADEMARK LAW – A NEW TOOL FOR FEDERAL PROSECUTORS?
- We are pleased to announce that Erica Dorsey has become a partner at the firm.