One of our partners, Ned McMahon will be participating in a panel discussion at Stamford Innovation Center on June 13 entitled navigating business, investment, and legal challenges facing entrepreneurs: laying the foundation for a successful startup. The panel will discuss many topics that impact Provide an overview of today’s entrepreneur/startup ecosystem in Connecticut, including types of technologies, company demographics, talent sources, and funding sources. The attached flyer provides more details on the program and how to sign up to attend.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak