OGRP will be honored on May 30, 2013 by the Connecticut Law Tribune as the Intellectual Property Litigation Department of the Year – the firm’s managing partner Paul Greeley and associate Anthony Paviglianiti are this year’s recipients.
- Paul Greeley was the guest lecturer at Connecticut College’s course in Cyber Law and Policy on October 12, 2021.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures