OGRP will be honored on May 30, 2013 by the Connecticut Law Tribune as the Intellectual Property Litigation Department of the Year – the firm’s managing partner Paul Greeley and associate Anthony Paviglianiti are this year’s recipients.
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak
- OGRP COVID-19 Update – Please Use Electronic Mail