David Aker, Of Counsel to the firm, and an Adjunct Professor of Law at the Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center in Central Islip, New York, has been teaching a pro bono expedited two credit course in Intellectual Property, covering trade secrets, patents, copyrights and trademarks to a number of upper level students from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law. Touro, as well as several other law schools throughout the United States, have welcomed students from Puerto Rico, starting in mid-October, to provide expedited courses, so that the students would not lose an entire semester of work on their law degrees. During the second half of the Fall 2017 semester, Dave enjoyed seven full days at the law center, during each of which, he spent four hours with the students from Puerto Rico, and two hours teaching a course in Licensing In Intellectual Property to Touro students who enrolled at the start of the semester.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak