Terrence J. McAllister, our trademark and copyright practice partner has participated on the Project Team for this year’s INTA Annual Trademark Administrators Conference that was scheduled for October 2-4 in Los Angeles.
As part of his responsibilities, Mr. McAllister be moderating two panels, The Ethics of Social Media Using Social Media without Being Used and The United States Patent and Trademark Office Current Developments, Initiatives and Challenges in 2011.
The 2011 Trademark Administrators Conference focuses on the daily responsibilities and challenges paralegals and trademark administrators face in their work. The panels and programs will help identify current trends, best practices and recent developments relating to brand protection and enforcement.
- Develop and administer an effective IP audit program to manage an expanding trademark portfolio.
- Identify and manage key systems for tracking and assessing the licensing agreements that pertain to your brands.
- Use practical tools for maximizing your value and growth as a trademark administrator.
- Optimize resources for conducting efficient and thorough trademark searches and use proven strategies to break down and interpret results.
- Utilize convenient and cost effective electronic resources to assist with managing an ever increasing workload.
More details on the program can be found at http://www.inta.org/TMA/Pages/11TMAConference Overview.aspx