The Entertainment and IP Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association is putting on a luncheon program entitled Your Client’s Being Knocked-Off – Now What? Genuine Approaches To Counteracting Counterfeiters on October 28, 2015 at their offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners is on the Committee and has helped organize the program. We expect an insightful and engaging discussion with our esteemed panel concerning investigative strategies, remedies and important anti-counterfeiting measures. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mr. McAllister or the FCBA directly.A copy of the program flyer is enclosed.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020