The Entertainment and IP Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association is putting on a luncheon program entitled Your Client’s Being Knocked-Off – Now What? Genuine Approaches To Counteracting Counterfeiters on October 28, 2015 at their offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners is on the Committee and has helped organize the program. We expect an insightful and engaging discussion with our esteemed panel concerning investigative strategies, remedies and important anti-counterfeiting measures. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mr. McAllister or the FCBA directly.A copy of the program flyer is enclosed.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak