The Entertainment and IP Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association is putting on a luncheon program entitled Your Client’s Being Knocked-Off – Now What? Genuine Approaches To Counteracting Counterfeiters on October 28, 2015 at their offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners is on the Committee and has helped organize the program. We expect an insightful and engaging discussion with our esteemed panel concerning investigative strategies, remedies and important anti-counterfeiting measures. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mr. McAllister or the FCBA directly.A copy of the program flyer is enclosed.
- Fairfield County Bar Foundation’s Annual Golf & Lunch Event on June 27th
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.