The Entertainment and IP Committee of the Fairfield County Bar Association is putting on a luncheon program entitled Your Client’s Being Knocked-Off – Now What? Genuine Approaches To Counteracting Counterfeiters on October 28, 2015 at their offices in Stamford, Connecticut. Terrence J. McAllister, one of our partners is on the Committee and has helped organize the program. We expect an insightful and engaging discussion with our esteemed panel concerning investigative strategies, remedies and important anti-counterfeiting measures. If you are interested in attending, please contact Mr. McAllister or the FCBA directly.A copy of the program flyer is enclosed.
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES December 27, 2019
- Season Greetings from OGRP December 19, 2019
- OGRP’S PTAB APPEAL SUCCESSFULLY OVER TURNS 101 PATENT ELIGIBILITY REJECTION UNDER 2019 GUIDELINES
- Season Greetings from OGRP
- Recent Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) Decisions
- Paul D. Greeley is a panelist on the Connecticut College Legal Practice Panel
- OGRP Partners Speak at Program that Benefits Girls With Impact