This year, ORGP partners Charles N. J. Ruggiero, Terrence J. McAllister and Ned McMahon, along with trademark associate Jeffrey J. Scepanski will be in Orlando attending the meetings. More than 9,000 trademark professionals from about 150 countries have registered for the 2016 Annual Meeting.
- Paul Greeley was the guest lecturer at Connecticut College’s course in Cyber Law and Policy on October 12, 2021.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures