This year, ORGP partners Charles N. J. Ruggiero, Terrence J. McAllister and Ned McMahon, along with trademark associate Jeffrey J. Scepanski will be in Orlando attending the meetings. More than 9,000 trademark professionals from about 150 countries have registered for the 2016 Annual Meeting.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak