Erica’s practice is focused primarily on mechanical, electromechanical, and related technologies, including propulsion and control systems, software, and consumer products. She has experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, as well as preparing non-infringement, invalidity, and patentability opinions for a variety of national and international clients.
- Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce- LiveStream on IP Issues
- New CIPLA President and a new Member of the Board of Directors
- OGRP at INTA In Boston- May 2019
- ACC Westchester/Southern Connecticut (formerly WESFACCA) CLE program entitled @REAL TALK- How to Build and Protect Your Brand.
- Copyright Case Update: Fourth Estate Public Benefit Corp. v. Wall-Street.com, LLC, et al.