Erica’s practice is focused primarily on mechanical, electromechanical, and related technologies, including propulsion and control systems, software, and consumer products. She has experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, as well as preparing non-infringement, invalidity, and patentability opinions for a variety of national and international clients.
- Firm Announcement September 16, 2020
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services July 13, 2020
- Firm Announcement
- USPTO Offers Prioritized Examination for Trademark Applications Covering COVID-19-Related Medical Products and Services
- WILL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE REPLACE HUMAN INVENTORS?
- ProBono Partnership -Volunteer Spotlight: Brian McGuire, Ohlandt, Greeley, Ruggiero & Perle,
- USPSTO Deadline Extensions in View of COVID-19 Outbreak