The event was an informal forum to allow law students to explore alternative career paths with NYU Law alumni and gain a better understanding of the many career choices that are available. Students were able to ask questions about each participant’s practice and frame a better picture of what the day-to-day experience of that practice would entail.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020