Ned McMahon, a partner in the firm, was invited by Sacred Heart University to be a guest lecturer in the graduate program of the John F. Welch College of Business. Ned will be teaching several courses to the University’s MBA students on Intellectual Property, Competition, and Antitrust.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020