Ned will continue his practice counseling a variety of national and international clients on intellectual property matters, including the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, the preparation and defense of opinions of infringement, invalidity, and patentability, the licensing of intellectual property assets, and the preparation and prosecution of trademark applications. Ned has extensive experience in the mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing fields, as well as related technologies. Ned is an active board member and past president of the Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020