One of our partners, Ned McMahon will be participating in a panel discussion at Stamford Innovation Center on June 13 entitled navigating business, investment, and legal challenges facing entrepreneurs: laying the foundation for a successful startup. The panel will discuss many topics that impact Provide an overview of today’s entrepreneur/startup ecosystem in Connecticut, including types of technologies, company demographics, talent sources, and funding sources. The attached flyer provides more details on the program and how to sign up to attend.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020