Erica’s practice is focused primarily on mechanical, electromechanical, and related technologies, including propulsion and control systems, software, and consumer products. She has experience in drafting and prosecuting patent applications, as well as preparing non-infringement, invalidity, and patentability opinions for a variety of national and international clients.
- INTA 2021 Leadership Meeting – Virtual- May 3-7, 2021
- Copyright Office Proposes Small Claims Expedited Registration Procedures and FOIA Conforming Amendment
- USPTO New Regulation for Trademark Maintenance Charges
- US Trademark Modernization Act Establishes New Procedures
- USPTO Fee Changes Take Effect October 2, 2020